Monday, March 29, 2010

Be more like a pawn shop...

In the world of pawn shops...
  • Good economy = more people buy
  • Bad economy = more people sell
  • Great margins
  • Both sides (seller/buyer) like you
  • Low overhead
  • You can be human and flex on prices...everyone loves a great deal
  • You can give your customers what they want
  • Relationships matter
Step back from your desk...look at the computer and ask yourself these questions:
1. Is this business ready for good and bad economies?
2. How good are my margins and how can I make them even better?
3. Do my customers like me after they buy from me?
4. Do I spend money on things that don't help my customers? 
5. Am I losing customers b/c of my pricing structure?
6. Do I have something that people with $50 and $5000 can buy? 
7. Do I have relationships with my customers?

Posted via email from Thoughts that matter...

No comments:

Post a Comment